American European First Corporation structures its investments using a conservative amount of outside debt and prefers to use or maintain tax-efficient flow-through entities to provide stability and a higher degree of free cash flow to fund growth initiatives and make quarterly distributions of excess cash flow to all investors.
Our structure is often preferable to business owners and management teams considering reinvestment and continued involvement in the business post transaction.
- EBITDA $4MM - $25MM EBITDA
- Equity Investment $20MM - $150MM
- Buy-Side Fees We are pleased to pay buy-side success fees to qualifying intermediaries for unique opportunities
- Differentiated StructureOur low debt leverage, distribution-yielding approach differentiates us with owners that would like to continue to participate
- Committed Fund Currently investing a $600 million committed fund with additional capital available from our investment partners
- Add-On Acquisitions We generally seek add-on acquisitions for the portfolio companies.